Shift-Left Continuous Testing for the Enterprise: Introducing the BlazeMeter Continuous Testing Platform
Wednesday August 21, 2019 @ 9am PST/12pm EST
Companies want the ability to release better apps faster, but ensuring quality end-user customer experience is still a challenge. Instead, teams need to make sure they are validating and ensuring performance at every part of the software delivery cycle.
Enter BlazeMeter’s Continuous Testing Platform, the first unified shift-left, SaaS solution for continuous testing. Built on the industry-leading load and performance capabilities of BlazeMeter, the full platform now includes UI functional testing, API testing and monitoring, and virtual (mock) services.
Join us for a first peek to see what’s new, including a live demo and Q&A session.
- Best practices for saving time and resources to simplify test creation and maintenance
- How to virtualize and test all parts of your system even if you don’t have access to the full environment
- How to ensure five star customer experience, even under extreme loads. See how to test your front end under load in the cloud, and scale up to 2 million virtual users
- Best practices for ultimate collaboration across teams and across the toolchain
- How to ensure continuous validation pre and post production with 360° API Testing and Monitoring
- Ways to empower developers to use the tools they want, with support for 20+ open source tools, at enterprise scale
Sign up here